The Alcove offers aspiring authors and debutant writers the ideal platform to publish. Holding hands through each milestone, the journey from manuscript submission to publishing is smoothly managed by an experienced team of professionals committed to all aspects adhering to the Book.
As the first leg of publishing process completes, The Alcove spreads out an assortment of creative promotional activities aimed at increasing the visibility of the Book. A special creative wing ‘MakeUp Room – Authors & Writers’ is exclusively devoted to authors opting for value-added services apart from the basic social media promotions for the book.
We accept quality work from any stream, encouraging writers to stick to what they are comfortable writing. The content, quality, style of writing and subject holds the key to an interesting read.
“If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”-Toni Morrison
Traditional Publishing with The Alcove
For the already established Author / Celebrities / Influencers / Politicians / Sportsperson we provide traditional contracts. The manuscripts are mainly submitted by literary agents. Apart from agent-approved submissions, we accept work from The Alcove Authors and through direct contacts.
Utmost care is taken to ensure a book’s impactful release. As a rule, The Alcove experiments with diverse social platforms, choosing the best one to project and promote a good book.
- Submission of a manuscript implies; the work has not been published elsewhere nor under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Writers must provide a Synopsis of the work in about 350 words and ‘About the author’ in about 60 words along with the manuscript
- We accept submissions only through mail
- All submissions should be submitted in Word
- Use a common, normal font for the work
- Currently we only accept submissions for creative work in English
- Once we receive the manuscripts our team of editors will go through them and revert accordingly
- Send the manuscript to [email protected]com
“Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out.” – Pam Allyn